Bold OS | Operating System for Sales Success
Bold OS | Operating System for Success is a comprehensive sales training and sales leadership workshop are for business owners and sales professionals who are doing great but my sometimes be:
- Sick & tired of roller coaster sales results with some seasons feeling more like a drought
- Exhausted from playing the numbers game, wasting time, energy, and money chasing prospects and following up with prospects who are never going to buy anyway
- Settling with average results and at best wonder if you’re the problem instead of a failed sales process
If you’ve ever wondered why prospecting sucks for so many sales professionals, why when you ask for referrals they say they’ll have to get back to you, or why you end up giving away all your free information, bids, quotes, and proposals and get sent to voice mail jail instead of closing the big deals, this workshop might be for you.
In this 2 hour workshop, you’ll learn…
- Why old school sales tricks, high-pressure techniques, and outdated processes just aren’t working like they used to
- How your prospects respond subconsciously to your sales tactics or lack thereof
- Why the good gal or good guy approach isn’t a scalable sales model, and
- At a high level, how Bold OS | Operating System for Sales Success measures up. It’s a throwdown… Old School vs. Bold School.
- How is this workshop any different than most other sales Training?
- Our sales coaches aren’t know-it-all gurus and won’t speak against other sales training. In reality, any sales process that can be refined and followed over time is clearly better than shooting from the hip.
- If you’d like to, visit with clients when you’re at the workshop. You’ll be able to speak with many of them to ask about their personal experience with Bold OS.
- What should I bring to the event?
- Please bring your attention by eliminating distractions
- Bring your live video feed
- Can I invite others to attend?
- Of course, however, they must RSVP through this link, as this link is for members and first-time visitors only.