Advanced Sales Training – Cold Calling & Leveraging Networking Events
This free one-hour workshop is for those who want to explore adding more value and creating more influence through cold calling and by leveraging their networking events.
- Cold Calling
- How to make cold calling…well “less salesy,” a lot less pushy, and much more effective
- Walk-in vs. Telephone Cold Calling and the walk-in outline that netted me 60% decision-maker conversations on the first call
- A simple outline to remove the pressure off both yourself and the prospect, quickly sort, and start a meaningful business conversation with decision-makers
- Quit getting stumped by the gatekeeper
- Leveraging Networking
- Why invite to your networking events
- Where to find prospects to invite (Social Media, Online, In Real Life, and other Networking Events)
- How to invite for each of the source types (LinkedIn, Alignable, Chamber of Commerce, and Cold Calling)
- And, how to follow-up to accelerate traction and increase influence
Please complete the Landing Your Prospecting Message training topic and worksheet prior to attending, if at all possible. And, if you’d like to get a headstart, there is a couple of earlier training topics that might help: Cold Calling Doesn’t Have to Suck and Walk-In Cold Calls – NOT Super Scary (worksheet link broken…sorry).
You’ll likely want to set up your LinkedIn, Alignable, NextDoor, and other social media tools prior to this workshop. For additional training on leveraging LinkedIn to be a growth tool instead of time suck, please consider completing the LinkedIn training prior to this workshop as well. The concepts taught in the LinkedIn training will be replicated on other social platforms.