Bold CEOs | C-Suite & Mastermind
Bold CEOs is an executive’s and founder’s Mastermind group for aggressive growth companies which offers a combination of brainstorming, education, peer accountability and support in a group setting to sharpen your business and personal skills. Your Mastermind group helps you and other group members achieve success through challenging each other to set powerful goals, adding group accountability, and more importantly, encouragement to accomplish them.
C-level Decision Makers who might consider joining a Bold CEOs Mastermind & C-Suite often have similar characteristics:
- Commitment to Improvement – Those who value continuous learning and believe every CEO must invest in their ongoing professional development. A commitment to grow typically brings with it an openness to new ideas and coachability.
- Humility & Vulnerability – Willing to share personal triumphs, struggles, failures, and gratitudes. Hard-won experience including the good, bad, and horrific provides depth and meaning for leaders of substance.
- Time Commitment – Consistent participation is one of the most important ingredients to Mastermind success as it strengthens the trust to discuss key issues and concerns. Time includes time to implement, measure, and be accountable for action items. This is time invested working “On” yourself and your business vs. working “In” your business.
- Self-Awareness – in addition to organizational performance, top leaders aim to increase personal growth, employee development, and customer and investor satisfaction.
- Generosity – “While we teach, we learn,” said the Roman philosopher Seneca. Developing deep trusting relationships is accelerated by a mindset of “Giving” vs. “Taking” and while we expect you to take plenty, those who give the most typically get the most.
- Aggressive Growth Mindset – Not toe dippers. This is an all-in group of professionals dedicated to growth and development – both personally and professionally. Likely, you’ll be aggressively growing sales, adding employees, locations, product lines, and services.
What Bold CEOs is NOT
Bold CEOs is not a networking group; however, some networking will naturally occur as we build and grow relationships. We do not promote or solicit business at these events, provide commercials, nor pass business cards around the table. Bold Networking does provide those types of events should you want to participate in such groups.
Bold CEOs is not a replacement for your own C-Suite if you have one. You’ll likely have your own team of advisors, consultants, and executives. Most businesses don’t have the luxury of a well structured C-Suite with each of the departments represented; however, if you do have some overlap, you’ll have a second opinion, fresh perspective, and additional ideas to take back to your team.
- Aggressive Growth C-Level Decision Maker – company intention for immediate growth. A for-profit or non-profit company poised for adding sales, employees, locations, products or services.
- Invitation to attend (Members vote on participation)
- Recruitment – assistance in inviting other CEOs you’d value in your official Mastermind
- Executed Guidelines and Agreement
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) – Vegas Rules apply (What happens at Bold CEOs….)
- Non-Solicitation Agreement
- Media Release/Consent
- Bold CEO Commitments
- Completed DISC and Motivators Assessment – download the upgraded $15 assessment, send to [email protected], unsubscribe from followup emails if you’d like.
Bold CEO | C-Suite & Masterming Session
- 8:30 - 9:00
- Working Breakfast
- Introductions & Leadership Discussion
- 9:00 - 11:00
- 15 Minutes for Each CEO
- 11:00 - 12:00
- CEO Hot Seat
- C-Suite Review & Discussion | Marketing, Sales, & Financial Red & Green Flags
- 1:00 - 1:45
- Take Away, Commitment, & Ask
- Action Item Commitments, help & insights requested, Gratitude, and Updated Action Plan
- 1:45 -
- Meeting Adjourned