Bold Operating System for Success | bold OS
I’m not sure if you’ve ever struggled in one of these areas or not? If you have, you might want to consider coming to a free class to figure out if we can help or not.
Sales & Leadership Growth Hacking workshops are for business owners and sales professionals who are doing great but my sometimes be:
- Sick & Tired of missing your sales targets?
- Frustrated with discounting just to win business?
- Concerned about being a commodity?
Registering on Zoom is required to attend. You may want to download and print your workbook from the link at the bottom.
In this 2 hour workshop, you’ll learn why “Old School” sales, marketing, and leadership just aren’t working like they used to, how your prospects respond to your sales tactics or lack thereof if you use the “Good Guy” approach, and a high-level overview of the Bold Networking Sales & Leadership system. It’s a throwdown… Old School vs. Bold School.
Recently, Bold Networking Sales & Leadership helped a client to increase their monthly premium production by 300% in the first six months of implementing an updated, non-pressure sales engine.
If you’ve ever wondered why prospecting sucks for so many sales professionals, why when you ask for referrals they say they’ll have to get back to you, or why you end up giving away all your free information, bids, quotes, and proposals and get sent to voice mail jail instead of closing the big deals, this workshop might be for you.
If you’re a Bold Networking member, this class is included in your membership. If not and you’d like more info, we’ll figure out what options you have together. You’ll need to register in advance of the meeting and then you’ll receive login details and the printable workbook.
- How is this workshop any different than all the other “Sales Training?”
- I’m not a know it all guru and won’t speak against other sales training. In reality, any sales process that can be refined and followed over time is clearly better than shooting from the hip. If you’d like to review some of our testimonials please visit with clients when you’re at the workshop. You’ll be able to speak with many of our existing clients and ask them about their personal experience with Bold Networking Sales and Leadership.
- What should I bring to the event?
- Please bring your attention by eliminating distractions
- Bring your live video feed
- Can I invite others to attend?
- Of course, however, they must RSVP through this link, as this link is for members and one-time visitors only.