OKC Sales & Leadership Growth Hacking
Bold Networking Sales & Leadership Workshop is for business owners and sales professionals who are doing great but my sometimes be:
– Sick & Tired of missing your sales targets?
– Frustrated with discounting just to win business?
– Concerned about being a commodity?
RSVP is required to attend.
In this 2 hour workshop, you’ll learn why “Old School” sales, marketing, and leadership just aren’t working like they used to, how your prospects respond to your sales tactics or lack thereof if you use the “Good Guy” approach, and a high-level overview of the Bold Networking Sales & Leadership system. It’s a throw down… Old School vs. Bold School.
Recently, Bold Networking Sales & Leadership helped an insurance agency to increase their monthly premium production by 300% in the first six months of implementing an updated, non-pressure sales engine.
If you’ve ever wondered why prospecting sucks for so many sales professionals, why when you ask for referrals they say they’ll have to get back to you, or why you end up giving away all your free information, bids, quotes, and proposals and get sent to voice mail jail instead of closing the big deals, this workshop might be for you.
This is an introductory workshop and is by RSVP and invitation only. Seats are limited to 25 total; however, should we not have room for you, we’ll invite you to the next one.
At the conclusion of the workshop, we’ll need to have a 2-minute conversation to learn if scheduling a 15-minute meeting about your sales process makes sense or not. A couple of things could happen when you complete this workshop:
1. You hate it, don’t agree with it, and think it was a complete waste of time. No worries, we’re not for everyone and many folks are so sold on their way of doing things that they may even fear making small adjustments. Totally okay, just give me a thumbs down at the end and we’ll stay friends.
2. You love it and may even wonder how you ever sold anything. That’s normal too, and “Old School” selling can work. It’s just a beat down, wastes time energy, and money and isn’t likely to yield anywhere near the number of referrals you’ll receive following the Bold Networking Sales and Leadership model. If that’s the case, we’ll schedule a 15-minute follow-up meeting at the conclusion of the workshop to learn more about what is going on in your world and whether or not Bold can even help.
3. What hopefully doesn’t happen is some version of, “Think About It.” When parents tell their kids they are going to think about it, what are they really saying most of the time? “No!” And that’s okay, won’t hurt my feelings, and if something ever changes on your end, we’ll still be friends and we can then schedule a time to learn more about any challenges in your world and whether or not the Bold Networking Sales and Leadership professional sales and leadership system could even help or not.
Easy-peasy…just come check out a class, hopefully grab a few useful tips, tricks, and hacks, and let me know if you’re a 1, 2, or 3.
If you’re a Bold Networking member, this class is included in your membership. If not and you’d like more info, we’ll figure out what options you have together.
How is this workshop any different than all the other “Sales Training?”
I’m not a know it all guru and won’t speak against other sales training. In reality, any sales process that can be refined and followed over time is clearly better than shooting from the hip. If you’d like to review some of our testimonials please visit with clients when you’re at the workshop. You’ll be able to speak with many of our existing clients and ask them about their personal experience with Bold Networking Sales and Leadership.
What should I bring to the event?
Please bring something to write with. Workbooks will be provided.
Are food and beverage available?
Outside food and beverages are allowed and you are asked to leave the room clean.
Is there Wi-fi Access?
Yes. Access code to be provided the day of.
Can I invite others to attend?
Of course, however, they must RSVP through this link, so we don’t exceed capacity. And, they must also agree with the possible outcomes and a 2-minute conversation following the workshop. If you have a sales manager or business owner that would need to approve your investment of time, money, and energy please consider inviting them to this event as well.