We become your raving fans and ACTIVELY and INTENTIONALLY help you grow your business, and we become your unpaid, highly-skilled, lead generation team! Most guests hang out 15 minutes before and may linger after for a chance to get to know each other on a more personal basis.
This community may be a good fit for you if you’ve ever been around networking but may have been…
Frustrated with tons of rules, rigid attendance policies or forced referrals?
Perhaps, disappointed with your results from networking or sales and your coffee with friends is more of a social event, or
Sick and tired of wasting time networking with little to show for it?
A few things that set us apart from most other networking groups:
- Rock-solid sales and leadership development
- Relationship-based networking based on The Five Laws of Stratospheric Success from The Go-Giver
- Sharing of Gratitudes and support for each other on our journeys
- Face to Face authentic introductions vs. lame referrals or tips and you’re never forced to pass referrals
- Relaxed attendance policies, though showing up consistently is helpful…no substitutes required
- Monthly after-hours events to allow you to rapidly expand your network and real connections
- Ability to visit other teams where your industry isn’t represented.
Bold Networking teams meet for professional networking and sales growth training. Our teammates are typically successful professionals and business owners that, once upon a time, struggled to get plenty of high-quality referrals, may have been frustrated by expensive advertising or poor return on advertising expense or were losing sleep trying to figure out how to best leverage their time to grow their businesses.
Bold Networking believes in the Five Laws of Stratospheric Success: The Law of Value, Compensation, Influence, Authenticity, and Receptivity. The more you add value, the more introductions you receive, and the greater your compensation will be. At the end of most of our events, we share a personal gratitude, which acts to increase authenticity and connectedness.