The initial term for a Bold CEOs membership is 12 months. Memberships may only be canceled at the end of the 12-month commitment with 30-day advance notice.
Last updated: September 20, 2019
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned upon your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who wish to access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you do not have permission to access the Service.
By creating an Account on our service, you agree to subscribe to newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information we may send. However, you may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service ("Purchase"), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address, and your shipping information.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you have the legal right to use any credit card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Purchase; and that (ii) the information you supply to us is true, correct and complete.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for reasons including but not limited to product or service availability, errors in the description or price of the product or service, error in your order or other reasons.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected.
Availability, Errors and Inaccuracies
We are constantly updating product and service offerings on the Service. We may experience delays in updating information on the Service and in our advertising on other websites. The information found on the Service may contain errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Products or services may be mispriced, described inaccurately, or unavailable on the Service and we cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information found on the Service.
We, therefore, reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice.
Contests, Sweepstakes and Promotions
Some parts of the Service are billed on a subscription basis ("Subscription(s)"). You will be billed in advance on a recurring and periodic basis ("Billing Cycle"). Billing cycles are set on a monthly basis. The initial term for a Bold Networking membership is 12 months. Memberships may only be canceled at the end of the 12-month commitment with a 30-day advance notice.
Following the initial 12-month commitment, your Subscription will automatically renew under the exact same conditions unless you cancel it or Bold Networking, LLC cancels it with 30-days advance notice. You may cancel your Subscription renewal either through your online account management page or by contacting Bold Networking, LLC customer support team.
A valid payment method, including a credit card, is required to process the payment for your Subscription. You shall provide Bold Networking, LLC with accurate and complete billing information including full name, address, state, zip code, telephone number, and a valid payment method information. By submitting such payment information, you authorize Bold Networking, LLC to charge all Subscription fees incurred through your account to any such payment instruments.
Should automatic billing fail to occur for any reason, Bold Networking, LLC will issue an electronic invoice indicating that you must proceed manually, within a certain deadline date, with the full payment corresponding to the billing period as indicated on the invoice.
Bold Networking, LLC, in its sole discretion and at any time, may modify the Subscription fees for the Subscriptions. Any Subscription fee change will become effective at the end of the then-current Billing Cycle.
Bold Networking, LLC will provide you with reasonable prior notice of any change in Subscription fees to give you an opportunity to terminate your Subscription before such change becomes effective.
Your continued use of the Service after the Subscription fee change comes into effect constitutes your agreement to pay the modified Subscription fee amount.
Except when required by law, paid Subscription fees are non-refundable.
Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material ("Content"). You are responsible for the Content that you post on or through the Service, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness.
By posting Content on or through the Service, You represent and warrant that: (i) the Content is yours (you own it) and/or you have the right to use it and the right to grant us the rights and license as provided in these Terms, and (ii) that the posting of your Content on or through the Service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person or entity. We reserve the right to terminate the account of anyone found to be infringing on a copyright.
You retain any and all of your rights to any Content you submit, post or display on or through the Service and you are responsible for protecting those rights. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for Content you or any third party posts on or through the Service. However, by posting Content using the Service you grant us the right and license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content on and through the Service. You agree that this license includes the right for us to make your Content available to other users of the Service, who may also use your Content subject to these Terms.
Bold Networking, LLC has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit all Content provided by users.
In addition, Content found on or through this Service are the property of Bold Networking, LLC or used with permission. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, download, repost, copy, or use said Content, whether in whole or in part, for commercial purposes or for personal gain, without express advance written permission from us.
When you create an account with us, you guarantee that you are above the age of 18, and that the information you provide us is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Inaccurate, incomplete, or obsolete information may result in the immediate termination of your account on the Service.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, including but not limited to the restriction of access to your computer and/or account. You agree to accept responsibility for any and all activities or actions that occur under your account and/or password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you, without appropriate authorization. You may not use as a username any name that is offensive, vulgar or obscene.
We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in our sole discretion.
The Service and its original content (excluding Content provided by users), features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Bold Networking, LLC and its licensors. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the United States and foreign countries. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of Bold Networking, LLC.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Bold Networking, LLC.
Bold Networking, LLC has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these entities/individuals or their websites.
You acknowledge and agree that Bold Networking, LLC shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such third-party web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend your account and bar access to the Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, under our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to a breach of the Terms.
If you wish to terminate your account, 30-days advance notice following your initial 12-month commitment is required. If you are wishing to terminate your account prior to the 12-month commitment, your account will expire following the 12th month and all payments will be processed for the full term of your commitment.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Bold Networking, LLC and its licensee and licensors, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees), resulting from or arising out of a) your use and access of the Service, by you or any person using your account and password; b) a breach of these Terms, or c) Content posted on the Service.
Limitation Of Liability
In no event shall Bold Networking, LLC, nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content obtained from the Service; and (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
Bold Networking, LLC its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that a) the Service will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the results of using the Service will meet your requirements.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the limitations above may not apply to you.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Oklahoma, United States, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
Commitments, Guidelines & Agreement
- Attendance requirements – Bold CEOs is designed to provide you with a CEO level Mastermind and C-Suite committed to your growth and accomplishment. Your team will provide experience and perspectives, discernment, support, and accountability. If you are not in attendance, it is impossible for us to help. We strive to make our meetings so valuable to you that you will move heaven and earth to attend.
- However, we know there are times when it is unavoidable. Please stay home with a fever! If missing becomes a pattern you and your facilitator will discuss adjustments or forgoing your membership.
- Missing consecutive meetings may compromise your membership, but not your financial investment and 12-month commitment.
- Please don’t send a substitute, as they won’t have the same insight, knowledge, experience nor trust of your team and will not receive or contribute similar value.
- Attention – Members should be completely focused on what’s happening in meetings. Please invest the time to develop systems, processes, and resources to make sure our time together is protected and interruption-free.
- Cell phones completely off (not vibrate or annoy mode), laptops safely stored, and you completely focused on the main conversation. This is a time for you to work “on” your business vs. “in” your business. We won’t be checking email, answering texts, or taking calls for any reason during our time together. You’ll have breaks throughout our meeting to check-in should that be absolutely necessary.
- Additionally, your facilitator's contact information may be shared for emergency concerns.
- Participation – Participation is crucial. We brainstorm, advise, participate in Hot Seat conversations, in action planning, and in accountability. Hopefully, you’ll step up to the plate and give it everything you’ve got, as you’d expect from the rest of your team.
- Let’s face it, we’ve all met people who talk too much and those who don’t say enough. Your facilitator will provide leadership to keep a good balance. Please allow others to join the conversation and encourage others who may be reluctant to contribute.
- Timers will also be used and we ask that you respect the community’s time and other CEOs in your group. When the timer goes off, please promptly wrap up your final thought.
- Safe Tree House – Everything we share is with the understanding that we are voicing our thoughts in a “Safe Environment” with full permission to say something stupid, incorrect, misremembered, or flat out silly. And, in knowing that someday it will likely be ourselves, so please extend grace and tolerance.
- You are expected to treat everyone with respect and manners, even if you don’t agree.
- “How” and “What” questions are almost always better than “Why” questions.
- Being the boss can be tough and having thick skin is often helpful. As such, expect that your teammates are asking questions and calling you on your BS to help you grow. Avoid taking comments, thoughts, questions, and avoidance of any possible excuses personally. We’ll do our best to deliver feedback that isn’t a personal attack.
- Accountability – If you make a commitment to complete a task, you will be held accountable to do so. Each month you’ll be asked to share what your commitments were from the previous meeting and what progress you’ve made. Don’t be surprised when you are asked about the completion of what you agreed to complete. Joyful accountability is a beautifully motivating force.
- Excuses, explanations, reasons, and justifications for missing a target or making progress aren’t helpful and will likely be ignored.
- Honesty – If you are not willing to be honest about what is going on in your life and business this group is probably not a good fit. Our members are here to grow – which means we are vulnerable and willing to ask for help. And as a reminder giving someone “honest feedback” means clear, simple, productive feedback, not brutal or demeaning feedback (aka Safe Treehouse).
- Connection – We anticipate fostering lifelong friendships and will share at a deep level on many subjects both professional and personal. To facilitate this level of relationship we must recognize and adhere to the purpose of the group.
- This is not a networking group. The purpose of our gathering is not to solicit referrals or seek to market to fellow members inside or outside the meeting. Members want to feel safe in the group, not the recipient of an onslaught of sales attempts.
- Your teammates are NOT your prospects though they may choose to reach out to you for a solution from time to time.
- If networking is your desire we can recommend a Bold Networking group designed for that purpose for you and your sales team to get more referrals.
- Confidentiality – Bold CEO teams are safe spaces where members can bring their problems, challenges and concerns. We share marketing, sales, and financials in addition to opportunities, market advantages & disadvantages, and trade secrets from time to time. Las Vegas rules definitely apply, “What happens at Bold CEOs, stays at Bold CEOs!”
- Nothing that’s said inside the Mastermind group can be shared outside (note our non-disclosure agreement), even if you think it is in the best interest of the other members.
- No part of our meetings may be video or audio recorded.
- Additionally, we are completely gossip free both inside and outside our team meeting. A simple definition of gossip: talking about someone when they’re not in the room or party to the conversation and includes both positive and negative gossip.
- Social Media, Photography, and Videography Consent – Meetings may be recorded and photographed by the facilitator, Bold CEOs, and/or Bold Networking for the purposes of promoting Bold CEOs on social media.
- By attending these events you are consenting to unrestricted use of content.
- No personal or professional confidential information will be shared in accordance with the Non-Disclosure Agreement.
- Complete meeting content may be shared securely with your team and C-Suite by Bold CEOs on the website or other media and is the sole property of Bold Networking, LLC dba Bold CEOs.
- Membership – Your facilitator along with the leadership of Bold CEOs decides who can join the group and how individuals exit a group. We desire to be very inclusive, but we will be proactive in protecting the dynamics of the group.
- The membership term is a commitment of one year and then month to month with 30-days written advance notice to cancel.
- There are no refunds. Your installment will be required whether you are present at the meeting or not.
- Should you not fulfill the above commitments or cancel before your 12-month agreement is completed, the full amount including any late fees, interest on debt, collection and legal fees will be due upon termination.
Media Consent/Release Form
I hereby authorize Bold Networking, LLC dba Bold CEOs to use my photo, likeness, or information related to my experiences with Bold CEOs. I understand this information may be used in publications, including electronic publications, audiovisual presentations, promotional literature, advertising, social media, and community presentations.
My consent is freely given without expectation of payment. I release Bold CEOs from any and all liability which may arise from the use of such news media stories, promotional materials, written articles, videotape and/or photographs.
I understand that I can revoke this release any time in writing and that the use of any of my photos or other information authorized by this release will immediately cease.
- Non-Solicitation- Member acknowledges that he/she will acquire considerable knowledge and expertise from other members in the Bold CEOs group. During the time you are involved with Bold CEOs and for a period of 24 months immediately thereafter you agree not to solicit any employee or independent contractor of fellow members, C-Suite, or Bold CEOs on your behalf or the behalf of any other business enterprise. Nor shall you induce any employee or independent contractor associated with the member companies, Bold CEOs, or C-Suite to terminate or breach an employment, contractual or other relationship.
- Soliciting Customers after termination of Agreement. For a period of 24 months following the termination of your relationship with Bold CEOs, you shall not directly or indirectly disclose to any person, firm or corporation the names or addresses of any of the customers or clients of the participating companies, C-Suite, Bold CEOs, or individuals with any other information pertaining to them. Neither shall you call on, solicit, take away, or attempt to call on, solicit, or take away any customer of the participating companies or individuals on whom you have called or with whom you became acquainted during the term of your association with Bold CEOs as the direct or indirect result of your association.
- Injunctive relief. You hereby acknowledge Bold CEOs and/or participating companies or individuals will suffer irreparable harm if you breach your obligations under this agreement; and that monetary damages will be inadequate to compensate participants for such a breach. Therefore, if you breach any such provisions, then both Bold CEOs and other participants shall be entitled to injunctive relief, in addition to any other remedies by law or equity to enforce such provisions.
- Severable Provisions. The provisions of this Agreement are severable, and if any single or more provisions are determined to be illegal or otherwise unenforceable, in whole or in part, the remaining provisions and any partially unenforceable provisions to the extent enforceable shall nevertheless be binding and enforceable.
- Modifications. The Agreement may be modified only by a writing executed by both you and Bold CEOs.
- Prior Understandings. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement. The Agreement supersedes all prior understanding, agreements, or representations.
- Waiver. Any waiver of a default under this Agreement must be made in writing and shall not be a waiver of any other default concerning the same or any of the provisions of this Agreement. No delay or omission in the exercise of any right or remedy shall impair such right or remedy or be constructed as a waiver. A consent to or approval of any act shall not be deemed to waive or render unnecessary consent to or approval of any other or subsequent act.
- Jurisdiction and Venue. This agreement is to be construed pursuant to the laws of the State of Oklahoma. You agree to submit to the jurisdiction and venue of any court of competent jurisdiction in Tulsa County Oklahoma without regard to conflict of laws, provisions, for any claim arising out of this Agreement.
NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT (NDA)
In short; none of us will share any personal or business confidential information about each other, by any means, with anyone else for an indefinite period of time without the express, written consent of all parties involved or affected either directly or indirectly.
What’s confidential information?
- It’s anything we write or say to each other in a phone call, chat window, email in person or by any other method including smoke signals and telepathy. It might relate to a project, be about our business or something technical like a password. Nothing’s excluded. If we share it, it’s covered.
- We’ll keep shared information to ourselves and won’t use it except for the reason it was shared. We’ll take every step to make sure it stays confidential. We’ll keep confidential information safe and secure. This includes keeping files, access to online systems and any usernames and passwords in such a way that they can’t fall into the wrong hands.
- If we think that there’s even a possibility that any confidential information might have been compromised, we agree to tell each other right away so we can take all necessary steps to protect ourselves. We also agree to help each other to resolve any problems that might arise if personal or confidential information is compromised.
- When this agreement ends, we’ll return any materials, physical or digital and delete any copies that we may have. We won’t forget to empty the trash can too.
So what can we say?
This agreement doesn’t apply to any information that’s already in the public domain or might become public by any other means. Although we hope that it will never happen, it also does not cover a situation where the police or other law enforcement agency comes knocking at our doors and we’re required by law to disclose it.
How long does this agreement last?
All business and personal confidential information, trade secrets, competitive advantages, projects, industry knowledge, etc are protected under this agreement in perpetuity unless agreed to in writing by all affected parties in advance of sharing information in any format with signed and notarized authorization.
But where’s all the horrible small print?
Just like a parking ticket, we can’t transfer this contract to anyone else without permission. If, for some reason, one part of this contract becomes invalid or unenforceable, the remaining parts of it remain in place.
Although the language is simple, the intentions are serious and this contract is a legally binding document under exclusive jurisdiction of Tulsa County and Oklahoma State courts. Should this agreement be breached in any way, affected parties, including Bold Networking, LLC dba Bold CEOs, may seek and be rewarded all actual and projected damages. All affected parties agree to binding third-party arbitration in advance of a request for further legal remedy.