A__________________ (Theirs then Ours)
O__________________ (No, Yes, Not Think About It)
|Giving people the ability to say, “No” more than ________________ the number of “Yeses” you’ll get. (42 University Studies of over 22K)|
Here are a few benefits you might realize from having crystal freaking clear (CFC) Mutually Agreed Agendas and Outcomes?
- Maintains Bonding and Rapport – Lets the other person know what’s coming.
- Keeps Prospect Comfortable – Okay to say, “No” equals NO PRESSURE.
- Provides structure for meetings-sales process, connect, leadership, etc. which leads to more effective meetings and faster sales cycles.
- Reduces Think It Overs by getting “No” or “Yes” much sooner – Saves Time.
Can you think of a few additional benefits of having clear Mutually Agreed Agendas?
- Mutually 2. Agreed 3. Agenda 4. Outcomes 5. Doubles